What is Google AdWords?
Simply put Google AdWords is an effective internet marketing service that allows you to advertise your business on-line. How does this work?
- Google AdWords allows you to pay to appear at the top of the page of Google search results as a ‘sponsored link’
- Google AdWords is very cost effective. You don’t pay to appear in the search results you only pay when a customer actually clicks on your ad, this is called pay-per-click or PPC
- Google AdWords reporting is very sophisticated – it allows us to provide a measurable return on your PPC internet marketing spend.
- You remain totally in control of your spend. You set a daily budget and Google AdWords will not exceed it
- Google AdWords campaigns can be targeted to a specific geographical area so Google AdWords works for national and international companies, and equally well for small local businesses
EzSales are AdWords experts
EzSales have been running successful Google AdWords campaigns for over 10 years. Our expertise allows us to provide measurable return on investment on your internet marketing spend. Measuring AdWords ROI through Google Analytics e-commerce tracking is particularly effective if you actually sell on line, however, it can also be applied to any action on your website that you deem valuable such as a newsletter sign up, completion of an enquiry form or view of a specific page – such as special offers.
We will work with you to identify these actions and what their value is to your business. Our Google AdWords PPC campaigns are fully customised, and our clients have the added benefit of our sales and on-line marketing expertise. We will use this expertise to formulate a distinct marketing message to attract your online customers.
Contact us today to find out more about how Google AdWords as part of your internet marketing strategy could benefit your business.