What is Google Ads?
Simply put Google Ads is an effective internet marketing service that allows you to advertise your business on-line. How does this work?
- Google Ads allows you to pay to appear at the top of the page of Google search results as a ‘sponsored link’
- Google Ads is very cost effective. You don’t pay to appear in the search results you only pay when a customer actually clicks on your ad, this is called pay-per-click or PPC
- Google Ads reporting is very sophisticated – it allows us to provide a measurable return on your PPC internet marketing spend.
- You remain totally in control of your spend. You set a daily budget and Google Ads will not exceed it
- Google Ads campaigns can be targeted to a specific geographical area so Google Ads works for national and international companies, and equally well for small local businesses
EzSales are Ads experts
EzSales have been running successful Google Ads campaigns for over 18 years. Our expertise allows us to provide measurable return on investment on your internet marketing spend. Measuring Ads ROI through Google Analytics e-commerce tracking is particularly effective if you actually sell on line, however, it can also be applied to any action on your website that you deem valuable such as a newsletter sign up, completion of an enquiry form or view of a specific page – such as special offers.
We will work with you to identify these actions and what their value is to your business. Our Google Ads PPC campaigns are fully customised, and our clients have the added benefit of our sales and on-line marketing expertise. We will use this expertise to formulate a distinct marketing message to attract your online customers.
Contact us today to find out more about how Google Ads as part of your internet marketing strategy could benefit your business.