Online Benchmarking Report
How do you stack up against your online competitors?
Many business owners simply want to get a clear picture of how their website and social media pages are performing, particularly when benchmarked against their online competitors. We provide a comprehensive online benchmarking report using the combined professional experience of EzSales and social media experts Virtual Office Worx.
Our customers will receive a complete review of their online presence that will give them a clear understanding of how both their website and social media pages are performing against their major online competitors.
What will I take away from the report?
- Business owners will be provided with actions that they can take to improve their current internet marketing and social media performance.
- They will get a clear picture of how they are performing against their competitors
- Receive independent confirmation that any elements that are required for the implementation of an effective internet marketing strategy are in place.
What Does the Report Include?
The report will include a Google search ranking analysis. This report will benchmark ranking performance against up to 3 online competitors. The report includes:
- Identify current ranking on google.ie for up to 10 keywords that the website wants to be optimised for.
- Report on current ranking on google.ie for up to 3 competitors for each of the 10 keywords supplied.
An analysis of the HOME page of the website for 35 key areas of on-page optimisation, based on the primary keywords the business wishes to rank for. E.g. “Galway builders” or “hair and beauty products”
We will analyse 35 fundamental elements of your website and the result will be YES this element is in place or NO is not in place. If the result is NO, we will provide a recommendation on what is required to rectify the deficit.
Social Media Audit
We will analyse three social media channels for you based on a questionnaire that we provide to you. The questionnaire allows us to fully understand the goals of your social media activities.
For example, when analysing your Facebook page we will take a detailed look at 18 separate items that cover everything from the correct set up of your page to the way you interact with fans on the page – all based on the goals of your activity.
Social Media Advice
The online benchmarking report will also include recommendations on actions your business can take to improve your social media strategy based on the results of the social media audit.
- Overview of the strategy that you need to implement to reach your goals including the channels you should use and the resources you will need.
- Advice on social content and how you can encourage your current customers to become loyal fans
- How to encourage your fans to become brand ambassadors that will attract more loyal fans and potential customers.
- Recommendations on how you can increase engagement with your target audience – reward your fans/followers and build your network
- A review of the top 10 social media tools that will save you time and money and help you to manage your social media presence.
To book your online benchmarking report, please contact us today.